October 10, 2007

Image Generators



These are a really fun way to make images, even though I feel like I could be doing something much more useful with my time online. But image generators can be useful.

I like ImageChef, and have used it to make some images for my various blogs and websites. It's limited in what it can do (as these all are), compared to a program like Photoshop, but it also takes a fraction of the time and knowledge, so I'm happy with it.

The Image Generator discovery exercise says "remember to be tasteful." While I certainly haven't done anything obscene here, I'm not sure my book cover could be described as "tasteful" either.
Also, I'm hoping it falls under the copyright category of fair use, since I don't want to be held liable for willful infringement of the Dummies copyright! It's parody, right? For non-commercial, educational purposes? Do you feel educated?

For this book cover I used Dummies Book Cover Generator.

No comments: